Floating floors are one of the most versatile, affordable, and durable flooring options available today. Combine those qualities with the stunning look and comfort of a floating floor, and this may be the perfect flooring solution for your home or office.
- Floating floors simulate the look of dozens of natural hardwood materials.
- Other looks include natural stone and ceramic flooring.
- Floating floors wear well and resist spills, stains, and scuffs.
- Floating floors may be one of the easiest installs and can be applied over most existing floor.
- Naturally resistant to the growth of mold and bacteria.
- Floating floors work in every room, especially kitchens and bathrooms.
We offer a myriad of floating floor solutions to fit every home, and every lifestyle, whether it’s a busy family home, or a custom office suite.
Floating Floors Offer Value, Style, and Durability
Floating floors offer style and comfort, but fits into most budgets, even modest ones. Floating floors require no waxing or varnishing, and are fade resistant.
Floating floors are also a good choice for do-it-yourselfers.
Floating floors can often be installed over the existing subfloors, saving time and money.Floating floors are harder and more resistant to impact than hardwood and ceramic.
To learn more about Floating floors and the styles and options we offer please visit our suppliers’ websites for inspiration: